Check out analoguediversions.com
Analogue Diversions is a blog about board games, card games, and other related fun.
In reviews, I aim to give you an overview of how the game works without over-explaining every facet of the rules, so you can decide if it's perhaps a game for you. Plus, of course, I'll tell you what I think of it, and I'll more than likely overuse the macro function of my camera with a couple of photos of the game.
Every now and again I'll have articles connected with boardgaming and some links you may also find interesting.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- @jeremy_peel In 20 years they can reboot it as John Mindhunter. 1 day ago
- @BornToPootle @mippy Instead of a centrally-held record, a blockchain is shared and distributed. So there's no cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @mondomascots: Sukashi-kun the sideways farting butt teaches children to read and write, in the “Onara Kanji” (Fart Kanji) series of boo… 1 day ago
- @zagrebista Yes, portable skyrim. 2 days ago
- #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/9jwP9mUzKZ 2 days ago
- RT @kevinroose: The opinion page of this weekend’s NYT for Kids is legit better than 99% of adult op-ed pages. https://t.co/sQPPUII6P4 2 days ago
- I think I should get a cut of that fiver. twitter.com/abstex/status/… 3 days ago